This kit includes: Student scalpel chrome plated Glass dropper with rubber bulb, Dissecting scissors 4.5", Forceps 4.5" chrome plated, Ruler, plastic 6", Teasing needle angular with plastic handle, Teasing needle straight with plastic handle, See-through molded plastic case
- Teasing needle bent with metal chuck
- Teasing needle straight with metal chuck
- Iris scissors fine point 4.5"
- Surgical scissors 5.5", one point sharp and one point blunt
- Cartilage knife
- 1 x 2 Teeth tissue forceps 4.5"
- Dissecting forceps medium point 4.5 inches with guide pin
- Scalpel handle # 3
- Scalpel blade # 10, pack of 10 blades
- Mall probe chrome plated
- Hemostatic forceps 5", Curved
- Ruler 6" plastic
All tools are made with surgical steel otherwise noted.
Single piece high impact polycarbonate lens provides excellent vision vertically and peripherally. Double pin hinge and integral molded side shields provide strength at critical stress points and lateral protection with comfortable fit. Innovative design fits over prescription eyewear making it the leading choice for medical and visitor eye protection.
- Perfect for school or home use!
- Compass swing arm and protractor are graduated in imperial and metric
- Customer will receive one in any of the following colors: Blue, Yellow, Green, Orange or Red. Color is random and cannot be chosen at this time.
- Perfect for school or home use! Compass swing arm and protractor are graduated in imperial and metric Customer will receive one in any of the following colors: Blue, Yellow, Green, Orange or Red. Color is random and cannot be chosen at this time.
The Estwing solid steel 14 oz. pointed tip rock pick has a bonded and molded shock reduction grip that reduces shock up to 70% and will not come off. Estwing hammers are the only hammers that can make this claim. The head and handle are forged in one piece and are fully polished. This tool has unsurpassed balance and temper. Made in the USA. Always wear safety goggles. Bystanders shall also wear safety goggles.
- 12-Inch triangular scales are ideal for engineers and engineering students
- Three sides with six different scales feature die-engraved graduations
- Easy-to-read, printed graduations will not rub off
- Color-coded grooves allow quick and accurate selection of the desired scale
- Engineer triangular scales are fully divided: 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 parts to the inch. Scales are made of high-impact polystyrene plastic