How to view and purchase your textbooks online
Learn how to create an account and view a personalized list of textbooks based on your registered courses.
Your account enables you to see your recommended course materials and choose from a variety of payment types including MAVcharge.
Create your password and access your account
Note: A guest/new customer login will not allow you to directly access your personalized booklist, view rental options or use MAVcharge as a form of payment.
- Select the Login or Register link located in the top right navigation menu.
- The first time you login, you will need to login as a Returning Customer using your CMU student email (Example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Click forgot password. You will be emailed a link to set your password.
- Remember your password so you can login to view your account.
View your textbooks in "My Account"
- Once you have your password set up, login to your account.
- The My Curriculum tab displays your course list for your next term/semester.
- Click Begin Shopping to view textbooks, pricing options and book availability for each course in your curriculum.
Note: You can also access textbook info from the Textbook search page, but you will need to add your curriculum manually. Course materials are displayed using the term, department, class CRN, and section number (all located on your CMU class schedule).
Add textbooks to your cart and checkout to purchase books online through The Maverick Store. If you are logged with your student account, you will see MAVcharge as a payment option during checkout.
We recommend using our convenient in-store pickup to save on shipping costs. Or, you can choose to have your textbooks shipped to you during checkout.
Contact The Maverick Store at 970.248.1422 or view our FAQ.